Become a Patron
The Falls on the Colorado Museum is a non-profit organization that is 100% run by volunteers. We do not charge an admission fee, so we rely on donations, members and patrons to fund the maintenance of our historic building and its collections and to develop a range of programs and events. Without the generosity of supporters like you, The Falls on the Colorado Museum could not do all that it does.
As a Patron, you provide vital support for the museum's mission of preserving and promoting Marble Falls' history for present and future generations.
Join The Falls on the Colorado Museum as a Patron and enjoy:
- Recognition on patron plaques at the museum
- All the benefits of membership for a full year:
- Family membership for two named people and all children under 18 in a household (or two named adults and their grandchildren).
- E-newsletter subscription
- Free use of either of our two meeting rooms for a private event (as available)
- Two free tickets to the annual Christmas Home Tour
- Front row seating at our programs and presentations
We have six patronage levels as recognized on a commemorative plaque:
To inquire about becoming a Patron, stop by the museum during our hours, Monday-Saturday from 10:00am-2:00pm, or contact us at email@example.com. You can also purchase a patronage online by clicking on one of the buttons above.